We offer a variety of educational and training options for our students. Through these programs, you gain the hands-on experience necessary to start or advance your career or to prepare for additional study. We do offer training in Nursing / Midwifery science, Laboratory technicians, Clinical mentoring.
Training is an important strategy for transferring technical knowledge into action on the ground.During this COVID-19 pandemic we have have been training individuals how to handle the situation using the ministry of health guidelines:
Protect yourself and others from COVID-19
If COVID-19 is spreading in your community, stay safe by taking some simple precautions, such as
- physical distancing,
- wearing a mask,
- keeping rooms well ventilated,
- avoiding crowds,
- cleaning your hands,
- and coughing into a bent elbow or tissue.
- Check local advice where you live and work. Do it all!
Make your environment safer
- Avoid the 3Cs: spaces that are closed, crowded or involve close contact
- Meet people outside
- Avoid crowded or indoor settings
Remember good hygiene
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze
- Clean and disinfect surfaces frequently especially those which are regularly touched,
If you feel unwell
- Know the full range of symptoms of COVID-19.
- Stay home and self-isolate even if you have minor symptoms such as cough, headache, mild fever, until you recover
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention immediately.