Vision, Mission, Goal and Objectives
To see a community where vulnerable and disadvantaged women, youths, children and men and elderly persons live positive and sustainable lives. We stand for lasting health change in Uganda.
To prevent diseases, promote health, social economics development and status of vulnerable and disadvantaged women, children, youths and men in community settings, adopting strategies like behavioral change communication and PHC services , and offering scientific alternatives.
To reduce morbidity and mortality among vulnerable and disadvantaged women, children, youths and men.
- To conduct baseline studies to identify health needs.
- To provide basic health education and information training to women, men and youths for development, economic growth and poverty alleviation
- To reduce maternal/ infant morbidity and mortality rate by establishment of primary health clinics and activities
- To provide essential drugs
- To construct shallow and borehole wells and rehabilitation of water catchments
- To develop field tests and produce behavioral communication change ( bcc ) materials i.e. posters and handouts
- To raise awareness on STDS/ HIV/ AIDS, promote and provide home/ community based care
- To collaborate with other bodies or agencies
- To ensure control of outbreak by guaranteeing outbreaks are rapidly detected and controlled through adequate
- preparation i.e. stock pile, standard treatment protocol, staff training and rapid response confirmation investigation and implementation of control measures.